- Participants must complete two-part registration (complete application and submit payment) on MyPerformanceRehab.com to reserve a spot.
- If registering for course AND equipment, participants must be signed up at least 14 days in advance to allow time for shipping and handling.
- Equipment (personal or professional use) may be purchased after course at a discounted rate to participants for a limited time.
- If there aren’t at least 8 paid participants registered at least 30 days in advance, My Performance Rehab reserves the right to cancel the course. Following cancellation, participants who have paid will receive full refund or they may register for future course at no additional cost.
- Participants may withdraw registration for course up to 30 days prior to the course for reimbursement, minus transaction fees that occur.
- No reimbursement will be provided less than 30 days prior to course.
- If instructor has to cancel seminar due to unforeseen circumstance such as a family emergency, paid participants will be offered full refund for course or an opportunity to attend a future course at no additional charge.
Course Materials and Participation
- Course educational materials will be shared with participants via Email in pdf form during the week prior to start date.
- Participants will be required to sign a release waiver prior to starting course.
- Participants must complete the course and pass a post-course certification of learning exam with a score of 70% or better.
- All specific equipment questions, concerns, and requests will take place through BStrong directly.
All other requests and special situations will be individually reviewed and addressed accordingly through My Performance Rehab.