* The safest BFR product on the market with the patented BStrong system technology that is virtually incapable of occluding blood flow to a limb when used properly.
* Industry leading versatility, comfort, hygiene, and durability with anti-microbial and marine-grade materials
* Specially designed hand pump and pneumatic gauge for the most accurate measurements possible.
* App with inflation recommendations for each band size, as well as individual age/health/training considerations to ensure safe, effective and consistent application.
* Made in the USA
* Designed and packaged to be affordable for both medical & fitness professionals, as well as personal utilization.
* Comfort and function built into the design - width and elasticity to allow natural motion and any exercise to be performed: squat, run, jump, cycle, even swim!
* Unprecedented durability - is being used by the military, professional sports organizations, universities, clinical and hospital organizations
BStrong bands are designed to hold for easily over 5000 cycles (2-3 years in a high use setting) and withstand the abuse of getting thrown around in a gym setting, on the practice field, or on the battlefield. Their comprehensive 1 year warranty means you can feel safe in the comfort of your investment that if you have any issues, they have your back.
To order bands and start your BFR journey to becoming a better version of yourself, click here!
This personal pack includes everything. It is built personally for you. The Full body pack comes with:
This pair pack includes a pair of bands for either your arms OR your legs...depending on the size you choose. It is built personally for you. The pair pack comes with:
This Trainer pack includes 5 different sizes for the fitness, wellness or rehab professional. It is built to accommodate anyone and everyone. The Trainer 10 pack comes with:
This Trainer pack includes 4 different sizes for the fitness, wellness or rehab professional. It is built to accommodate most individual sizes. The Trainer 8 pack comes with: