Those professionals working in the world of musculoskeletal health and wellness, including but not limited to:
...and any other practitioners who are involved in treating musculoskeletal pain and prescribing exercise.
Joel Novak PT, DPT, CSCS
Joel holds a doctorate in physical therapy and is certified in strength and conditioning through the National Strength & Conditioning Association. Joel is a certified trainer and educator in Blood Flow Restriction training. He has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of movement and muscle imbalances with the Functional Movement Systems.
As the team Physical Therapist for the Indy Eleven USL soccer team, he works closely with the athletes and medical staff. In addition, Joel works alongside numerous surrounding school systems, collaborating and treating their student-athletes. Joel regularly educates graduate students and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Indianapolis for the Krannert School of Physical Therapy.
Overall, Joel enjoys working with an active population of all ages. Joel is also the owner and content editor of My Performance Rehab and a full-time physical therapist in the greater Indianapolis area. For more information, contact Joel@MyPerformanceRehab.com.
Blood Flow Restrictions Training online is here. My Performance Rehab is proud to announce we have CEU approval through both the NSCA and APTA:
APTA CEUs are accepted by most state physical therapy licensure boards, as allowed by the type of course requirements in state regulations. Please check with your local chapter or state board to ensure that they accept our online courses for licensure renewal. Continuing education requirements are regulated by the state boards of physical therapy. Each state licensing board has its own policies and procedures related to continuing education of its licensees.
Indiana has reciprocal CEU approval with: Alabama; Arizona; Florida; Iowa; Kentucky; Michigan; Minnesota; Montana; Pennsylvania; Virginia; Washington; Wisconsin and several other states - as always, please check with your state chapter for any questions regarding CEU approval from another state chapter of the APTA
The BStrong BFR Bands include up to 5 different sizes for the fitness, wellness or rehab professional. It is built to accommodate anyone and everyone.
* The safest BFR product on the market with the patented BStrong system technology that is virtually incapable of occluding blood flow to a limb when used properly.
* Industry leading versatility, comfort, hygiene, and durability with anti-microbial and marine-grade materials
* Specially designed hand pump and pneumatic gauge for the most accurate measurements possible.
* App with inflation recommendations for each band size, as well as individual age/health/training considerations to ensure safe, effective and consistent application.
* Made in the USA
* Designed and packaged to be affordable for both medical & fitness professionals, as well as personal utilization.
* Comfort and function built into the design - width and elasticity to allow natural motion and any exercise to be performed: squat, run, jump, cycle, even swim!
* Unprecedented durability - is being used by the military, professional sports organizations, universities, clinical and hospital organizations
BStrong bands are designed to hold for easily over 5000 cycles (2-3 years in a high use setting) and withstand the abuse of getting thrown around in a gym setting, on the practice field, or on the battlefield. Their comprehensive 1 year warranty means you can feel safe in the comfort of your investment that if you have any issues, they have your back.