Joel Novak PT, DPT, CSCS
As a physical therapist, Joel is educated and trained as a specialist in human movement, function, and pathology. While he believes strongly in individualization, there are many common elements that can and should be applied when addressing human movement and function. He is deeply committed to delivering quality care and achieving superior patient outcomes. Empowering and enabling patients to achieve their goals, while providing instruction and meaningful treatments is his primary focus.
- Education – B.S. in Biology, Belmont University (2004) Magna Cum Laude Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis (2007)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – CSCS (2006)
- Certified in the Functional Movement Systems: SFMA, FMS and Y Balance Test (2011-2012)
- Advanced Education
- Graston Technique
- Overhead athletes and shoulder treatments
- Personal – Married, father of two, active in athletics, coaching and church life
Joel Novak PT, DPT, CSCS is the owner and content editor of MyPerformanceRehab.com and a full-time physical therapist for Community Health Network in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, contact JoelNovakPT@gmail.com. The views, ideas and content displayed on this site are the thoughts & opinions of the owner.